Extra Strength Trans-Resveratrol 325mg (60 Capsules)
Trans-Resveratrol has been shown to support heart health, provide powerful antioxidant support to the body, and to have potential anti-aging properties!
What is Trans-Resveratrol?
Although we commonly think of resveratrol as coming from grape skins and red wine, many resveratrol supplements obtain their high doses of the powerful antioxidant from the Japanese knotweed plant. Resveratrol is a phenolic compound that has been found to have powerful antioxidant activity. Plants create resveratrol to protect themselves against the stress caused by things such as poor growing conditions and severe weather – knowing this, it’s no wonder that these same compounds can bring protection against the effects of stress to people as well!
Health Benefits Of Resveratrol
Trans-resveratrol supplements are thought to increase blood flow, delivering nourishment throughout the body. When applied to the brain, this increased blood flow may potentially enhance memory and attention. It has also been shown to prevent the oxidation of LDL "bad" cholesterol, making it more difficult for clots to form causing a heart attack. Some specific benefits of using Trans-resveratrol supplements include:
- Support for heart health
- May help in maintaining healthy blood sugar levels
- Support for energy and endurance
- Possible anti-aging effects due to improved cell production
Whole Health’s Extra Strength Trans-Resveratrol is Produced with the Highest Standards for Potency and Purity
At Whole Health, our Trans-resveratrol supplement contains:
- 325 mg trans-resveratrol, more than any other product we have found!
- Less than 2% emodin (a compound in Japanese knotweed that is less desirable in comparison to its antioxidant components)
- A full 325 mg dosage of trans-resveratrol in just one capsule – not in 2 or 3 capsule – truly a great value!Whole Health is committed to bringing you trans-resveratrol supplements that are that are guaranteed to meet our highest standards while offering you a great value. Add trans-resveratrol to your health regimen and start reaping the rewards of better health.
- Supplement Facts
- Health Notes
Resveratrol, a compound found primarily in red wine, is a naturally occurring antioxidant.
- Reliable and relatively consistent scientific data showing a substantial health benefit.
- Contradictory, insufficient, or preliminary studies suggesting a health benefit or minimal health benefit.
- For an herb, supported by traditional use but minimal or no scientific evidence. For a supplement, little scientific support.
Our proprietary “Star-Rating” system was developed to help you easily understand the amount of scientific support behind each supplement in relation to a specific health condition. While there is no way to predict whether a vitamin, mineral, or herb will successfully treat or prevent associated health conditions, our unique ratings tell you how well these supplements are understood by the medical community, and whether studies have found them to be effective for other people.
For over a decade, our team has combed through thousands of research articles published in reputable journals. To help you make educated decisions, and to better understand controversial or confusing supplements, our medical experts have digested the science into these three easy-to-follow ratings. We hope this provides you with a helpful resource to make informed decisions towards your health and well-being.
This supplement has been used in connection with the following health conditions:
Used for Amount WhyAtherosclerosis Refer to label instructions [1 star]Studies have found that in moderation red wine, which contains resveratrol, lowers risk of death from heart disease. Its antioxidant activity and effect on platelets leads some researchers to believe that it is the protective agent in red wine.
Copyright © 2017 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
The information presented by Healthnotes is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. Self-treatment is not recommended for life-threatening conditions that require medical treatment under a doctor's care. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2017.
Reviews for Extra Strength Trans-Resveratrol 325mg (60 Capsules)